Re: feature request "after n cycles"

From: Hans-Werner Jouy
Subject: Re: feature request "after n cycles"
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:24:39 +0200

Hi Martin,

thx for Your idea, but that doesnt solve my  problem: i DO NOT want to start <service> again (it was probably
half way up, und recovery takes even longer :-(

I found another hint with exec "monit unmonitor <service>" in [frequently answered questions Q:7->A7.C ],
but that gives a failed (at least unmonitored) service (the on_top watchdog myservice.pid)
altough everything is right.

My suggestion was to keep the config close together with the check <service> statement, without breaking
legacy use of "every"...

CU Harvey alias Hans-Werner