Re: Feature request

From: Alex Shagiev
Subject: Re: Feature request
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 17:03:07 -0400

I use log4j for logging, will it still work when the file rolls?

Alex Shagiev
Prime Brokerage IT
Tel: + 1 (212) 250-4547
Cel: +1 (646) 644-3262

James <address@hidden>
Sent by: address@hidden

05/07/2007 04:56 PM

Please respond to
This is the general mailing list for monit <address@hidden>

cc
Subject
Re: Feature request

Alex Shagiev wrote:

> Is it be possible to have monit send out an Alert when a specific
> keyword is encountered in the my application's log file. Example,
> "ERROR", "WARN", etc.

http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/doc/manual.php#file_content_testing

That should work. I use that to monitor for segfaults in apache's error log.

-- james