Re: ok, loosing patience here, is monit supposed to make my life easier

From: rory
Subject: Re: ok, loosing patience here, is monit supposed to make my life easier ?
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 22:19:09 -0700

Clifford W. Hansen wrote:
Andrew,

I don't know much about mongrel and rails, and the like, but are you recording the PID of these processes. (Yes I know it's a stupid question, but sometimes we over look the obvious)

My thought is that for some reason monit isnt't seeing the proccess bacause it doesn't know it's PID.

Also, you may have done this and I may have missed it. What does your monitrc look like?