Re: state diagram and recap of my issues/solutions

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: state diagram and recap of my issues/solutions
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 00:09:07 +0200

On 6. mai. 2007, at 22.39, andrew.taylor wrote:

Is there a state diagram for monit anywhere, something that shows the states, transitions, causes (ie running, not monitored, does not exist, initializing, etc).

No, could be useful to have now that you mention it :)

I think I finally have my monit stuff all running ... just to recap my issues ...

Thanks, could be useful for others reading through the mail archive. Apropos, I believe that several folks are running monit together with rails, mongrel or ruby something something. Google for "monit mongrel" pops up some articles that may be of interest..

Best regards

Jan-Henrik