Monit in java process

From: nirmala nirmala
Subject: Monit in java process
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 07:55:46 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

           Could anyone please let me know is it possible to configure monit to monitor regular java jobs. When i referred monit website, its given PID file for all processes and not for files, directories, devices etc. So i think its possible to monitor java process by means of pid file. if anybody has experience on this, pls let me know.
          Apart from this, is it possible to create pid file by ourselves. If so, please let me know how to create it. It will be very useful for my work.