Re: Regarding monit processes

From: hans
Subject: Re: Regarding monit processes
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:42:33 -0300

RTFD, please!

http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/doc/
http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/doc/examples.php

On 4/26/07, Nirmala Balakrishnan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
            Please let me know how to configure Monit to monitor different
type of processes like a DB server, a web server, an application server,
regular java jobs etc.  For web server like apache i seen some example in
monit web site. Likewise how to configure other processes. Will it be
different for other servers like DB server, application server and some
regular java jobs. If so, pls let me what vl b the diff for all. Thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Nirmala