Re: Regarding Monit status

From: Nirmala Balakrishnan
Subject: Re: Regarding Monit status
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:32:00 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
      Thanks for ur reply. But i already included the http statement in my ctrl file. Herewith i hav attached the control file that i am using. Now i can access the monit web server via Browser and check the status of services monitored. But other that this want to get monit status and summary in unix prompt. Hope its possible. So pls let me know about that.

Thanks,
Nirmala.

#
#monit control file
#
set daemon 20
set logfile syslog facility log_daemon
set httpd port 2812
allow 10.77.235.180
allow 10.77.235.240
allow admin:monit

check process apache with pidfile "/usr/local/apache2/logs/httpd.pid"
   start program = "/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start"
    stop program = "/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl stop"
   if failed port 80 protocol http then restart.

Martin Pala <address@hidden> wrote:
monit status requires monit httpd available - check that you have 'set
httpd ...' statement in the control file and that the access is allowed
via possible ip filter.

Martin