Re: External Script Respawn when it crash

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: External Script Respawn when it crash
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:18:46 +0100

Monit process monitoring requires the file which contains pid of the monitored process. If you'll write the pid of each particular java instance, then it is possible.

See manual and monit FAQ for more details.

Martin

Fernando Prince wrote:
Hello list,

I am running java through external script. I have totally 3 instance of java running with a shell_script. I want that if one of the java instance crash it will respawn auto. Can it be done through monit. If yes how can i do that.

Thanks