Re: Monit Preinstallation requirements

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Monit Preinstallation requirements
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:12:26 +0100

Yes ... see the README.DEVELOPER which is part of monit distribution.

Martin

James Bennett wrote:
Hi
I've compiled and installed monit on Solaris 9 and 10 and everything works fine. However for documentation purposes I'd like to know what are the preinstallion system requirements for monit
with say standard functionality, ssl support and large resource support.
I had expected to find a document detailing what the system should have before an installation for example a a gcc c compiler
and a list of necessary libs etc? Is there such a document?

Regards