Re: Any way to have start program execute multiple commands?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Any way to have start program execute multiple commands?
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:21:41 +0100

On 15. feb. 2007, at 15.47, <address@hidden> wrote:

I tried having start program execute 2 command by separating the cmds with &&

When I do this neither cmd is executed - though there are no errors. Is there a way to do this other than calling an external script that executes both?

You cannot use shell scripting in the start and stop command. If more than one string is given in a start or stop command, the first string is taken as the program to execute and the rest as arguments to the program. However you can start a shell to do what you want

 start = "/bin/bash -c 'command1 && command2'"