not supported to be colored differently

From: Aleksander
Subject: not supported to be colored differently
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:20:57 +0200

Hi,

I use mostly ReiserFS as the partitions, it does not have inodes like ext3. The web interface shows the line "not supported by filesystem" in red. It catches my eye each time.

It's an annoyance IMHO, it's not an error, not even a warning. Could that be changed to a green "N/A" or something like that?

BTW, installed the 4.9-beta1 on the box that spammed me on the weekend. Everything seems to be working OK now. Thanks.

Thanks,
        Alex