Re: Wrong Display of System CPU Usage

From: Aleksander
Subject: Re: Wrong Display of System CPU Usage
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:33:23 +0200

Martin Pala wrote:
It was added to cvs ... Matt's and Alex's problem regarding linux cpu usage statistics should be solved.

Aah, thanks a lot! I had some output from /proc/stat prepared, but the last few days have been really busy.

Ron Avriel wrote:
> BTW, the CPU times monit reads are the sum of all CPUs times, so for
> a four CPU system the problem occurs after 124 days.

Hehe, I had this feeling in my gut that it must have had something to do with the system uptime!

Thanks Ron and Martin!

Is monit 4.8.3 scheduled to be released in the near future?

Alex