Re: Unmonitoring Files

From: James
Subject: Re: Unmonitoring Files
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:51:27 -0500

Martin Pala wrote:
Hi,

the unmonitor action was broken - it is fixed in cvs version. You can get it here:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=monit

The second mentioned problem (double restart action) was introduced in monit-4.8.1 and is fixed in cvs as well.

Thanks for the reply. I would be more than willing to try the cvs version, but I use monit on quite a few hosts so I'd rather use the OS packaging system to upgrade monit. Will monit be releasing a new version any time soon?

Thanks!

-- james