Re: monit display/servlet question

From: Falk K.
Subject: Re: monit display/servlet question
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:17:15 +0100

Hi!

   Everything that makes me scroll disturbs me.

   I'd rather have a "general info page", and follow links if I want to
look at the details.

   I do not care much about fonts and colors and boxes (except that it
should be red and green, of course)

Have you thought about using Javascript to make it easier to see stuff?
Like collapsing all the bigger information boxes where everything is fine, allowing to see more info by clicking on them.

Ordering by error and warning would also help.

Gegards
Falk