apache server-status and htauth

From: Matt Corks
Subject: apache server-status and htauth
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:10:06 -0400

I know I can specify a username & password in a URL, but is this
possible when using the apache-status protocol?  I have a .htaccess
file in /var/www/html which configures my server to require a password
for every request, including /server-status (even though that URL and
/server-info are already restricted to a few specific hosts).

If not, and it hasn't been mentioned before, I think this would be a
reasonable feature request.  My apologies if this has already been
discussed here but I couldn't find any mention of this feature in the
documention or list archives.

Thanks,
Matt

--
address@hidden | http://theorem.ca/~mvcorks/
Calvin: I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless