Re: (no subject)

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 02:50:04 +0200

On 10. jul. 2006, at 11.53, Andre Creutz wrote:

Some of my server are a 64Bit RedHat 4 Ent. Systems. I installed monit
version
---------------------
monit -V
This is monit version 4.8.1
Copyright (C) 2000-2006 by the monit project group. All Rights Reserved.
from rpm.

*

I can do what i want, the Regex match any time on all 64Bit Systems

At the 32Bit Systems the same ntp monitoring is working without any problem.

Could you try rebuild monit from source and see if that helps? It could be that monit in the rpm was compiled as 32 bit and there is a clash with the regex system library. I'm just guessing here :-)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland