monit php frontend

From: Georges Toth
Subject: monit php frontend
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 00:48:53 +0200

Hi all,

In case somebody's interested I wrote some scripts for viewing monit servers
from a single (php) frontend.
You can monitor the global status of all servers, and have a detailed view of
a single server.

Service control is currently not possible but I'll add that add soon as I have
some spare time.

The scripts need php (5.1.x ... might work with 5.0.x), and a webserver.

Please mail me about feature requests and bugs...

You'll find screenshots on that page as well...

--

regards,
Georges Toth