Re: Monit OSX Tiger / Darwin - Redux

From: Olivier Kaloudoff
Subject: Re: Monit OSX Tiger / Darwin - Redux
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:30:32 +0200 (CEST)

If you need testers for monit / OSX pre-version, I may help.

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

Sounds great, if you have a patch for Tiger we'll be happy to apply it.
--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland

On 22. mar. 2006, at 01.18, Graham, Jonathan wrote:

This might be more of a kluge than anything else.

Getting the resident memory size by using the mach task_info call seems
to do the trick.

A good blog entry on the subject is here:
http://miknight.blogspot.com/2005/11/resident-set-size-in-mac-os-x.html

I'm doing some testing....so far nothing explodes. ;-)

J.