Re: feature request.

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: feature request.
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:45:39 +0200

On 24. mar. 2006, at 14.30, Francois Lallart wrote:

I'd like to know if somebody is working on the "script" feature,

No one is working on that. This feature would require quite a bit of refactoring in the existing code base. It is an interesting suggestion, but not prioritized now.

I'm not a C guru but I'd be pleased to help.

One way to help may be to get your Company to pay for development. I would estimate this functionality to take about a 8-10 days of full- time work. Another way would be to get someone to develop a patch and submit that. Be sure to check the design with us first though before work start. We have been known to reject some patches.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland