Will Monit work with Xbtt

From: Joe Somebody
Subject: Will Monit work with Xbtt
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:00:20 -0500

Hello,

Here's my question, I am using a program called Xbtt and it goes down about every 8 days. I know where the .pid file is and i know how to start and stop it, but i want to go on Vacation, someday for atleast 2 weeks. Where there's no internet connection and i wanna know that this program will keep running. the start and stop commands are not in the /etc/init.d/ directory. the start and stop commands are as follows:

start:

/place/where/file/is/ ./xbt_tracker

stop:

/place/where/file/is/ kill `cat xbt_tracker.pid

also the script is running on port 6969

I was just wondering how would, I format this to the monit script.

thanx in advance for the help.

--
The PbxAnime.Com and AnimeFanz.Com Webmaster