Re: Alert problem in case of regular expression matching

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Alert problem in case of regular expression matching
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:13:26 +0100

Igor Usarov wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with alert sending in case of regular expression matching. Only one single mail is been sent (on the first matching) after that I have log messages in /var/log/messages but without mail sending and without any explanation about this behavior.

Is this correct or it’s a bug? Is there exists any workaround or something else?

This should be fixed in last monit beta version (4.7-beta2) ... you can get it from http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/dist/beta/