Re: Monit behind an apache reverse proxy

From: Alex Pimperton
Subject: Re: Monit behind an apache reverse proxy
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:48:11 +0000

Hi

Does anybody have any experience of running monit behind an apache 2 reverse
proxy?

I currently have this in my apache 2 config but it doesn't work properly:

ProxyPass /monit/ https://server01.blah.co.uk:2813/
ProxyPassReverse /monit/ https://server01.blah.co.uk:2813/

This lets me login to monit successfully and it displays the main page, but
clicking on any of the service links just goes back to the root i.e.

https://secure.blah.co.uk/monit/

becomes

https://secure.blah.co.uk/apache2

when i click on the apache 2 service.

I had to change options in the webmin config file to get it running behind
apache 2, and wondered if I had to make similar changes to monit.

Regards,

Alex Pimperton

dangerous content by MailScanner , and is
believed to be clean.