RE: Email alert formating

From: Rishikesh Dongre
Subject: RE: Email alert formating
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:28:29 +0530

Hi,

The same query has modified as -

----Start here----
check device tmp-10 path /tmp
   if space usage > 10% for 6 cycles then exec "/usr/bin/ksh /tmp/mailmsg10"
   alert address@hidden

I supposed, this query should wait for 6 cycles and then execute the script and
every after 6 cycles. But it does for each cycle.
Secondly, is it possible to execute the script with any alert action.

Thanks,
rishi