RE: Will restart of monit cause all services to be monitored again?

From: Yiwen Jiang
Subject: RE: Will restart of monit cause all services to be monitored again?
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:16:53 -0500

Thanks!

We tried to call 'monit monitor all' when monit is restarted, but
noticed that the .monit.state file date was not modified after issuing
the command.  Does the .monit.state file gets modified immediately after
the monit monitor all command? If not, when does it get modified?

Cheers,
Yiwen

--
Yiwen Jiang