Re: hearbeat

From: SorinS
Subject: Re: hearbeat
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:45:51 +0000

Hi David,
Thanks for pointing these solutions. But my case is a bit different, eg.
try to convince a high profile customer to do that on their web servers
and see what happens. The reason I needed mail is that I cannot be
intrusive on the firewall and even less on the client web server. No one
is against a mail being sent (which can be scanned, archived, etc)...
Thanks again,
Sorin