Re: monit to listen on all interfaces

From: Oliver A. Rojo
Subject: Re: monit to listen on all interfaces
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:38:02 +0800

Martin Pala wrote:

Oliver A. Rojo wrote:

how will i set monit port 2812 to listen on all interfaces and not with localhost only? thanks!

Just omit the:

  address localhost

option in 'set httpd ...' statement.

For example use:

 set httpd port 2812

instead of

 set httpd port 2812 and use address 127.0.0.1

Martin

but i have no line as 'use address 127.0.0.1' in my config. below is my config

set httpd port 2812
     allow 127.0.0.1
     allow XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
     allow username:password

--

Oliver A. Rojo
Linux Consultant/Systems Administrator

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.