Re: Question regarding cycles

From: Andreas Oesterer
Subject: Re: Question regarding cycles
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:07:25 -0700

Follow up question to cycles:

check host xxx with address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
  if failed port 80 for 3 times within 3 cycles then alert

With the 4.6 beta this syntax works. However, each time the service fails in one cycle and passes in the next cycle, I get the email that the service passed. Is there a syntax to only get the message if it passed in the fourth cycle or maybe turn off the email for positive tests?

Thanks, Andreas