RE: Any Ping Sensitivity Adjust

From: M. D. Parker
Subject: RE: Any Ping Sensitivity Adjust
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:48:30 -0700

I compiled and tried the suggested patch against the CVS head.

What happened during the test was that when started ALL hosts using the ICMP
test were flagged as down (and sent alerts accordingly) both with and
without the COUNT option.

Package was compiled on a Intel x32 running Fedora Core 3 with all current
patches.

M. D. Parker
Systems Administrator
General Atomics / Electromagnetic Systems
+1 858 455 2877
address@hidden