Re: monit unresponsive to status requests?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit unresponsive to status requests?
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:49:39 +0200

On 26. jul. 2005, at 10.39, Martin Pala wrote:

Provided that there will be API for external testing modules, i agree that it could be useful and may integrate with monit well (of course if others will agree :)

The API probably should have at least these features:

*

This is just raw image ... what about it?

Hmm, sounds suspiciously like a plugin :-) But I agree that it would be helpful if monit provided a clean API interface for extending monit's functionality which is reflected in the monitrc control file language. However this is not at the top of my list but I would not oppose or veto any attempt either by others to implement such a thing.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255