Re: (no subject)

From: Mike Jackson
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 08:13:56 -0700

We have monit installed on a few servers and we are getting
false positives rather frequently.  Would it be possible to have some
tolerance on the tests (smtp, in our case).

Example:

if failed 3 tests in a row, alert.

This would be helpfull because it happens rather often that we get a
'connection failed' on one cycle, and 'connexion passed' on the
following cycle.

I'd like to add a second vote for this feature. I've often cursed monit under my breath that if it had waited for another test, everything would've been fine.