Re: Mac OS X Dashboard Widget for monit?

From: Marco Ermini
Subject: Re: Mac OS X Dashboard Widget for monit?
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 22:52:58 +0200

On 5/28/05, Jan-Henrik Haukeland <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
> I know that most people on this list probably run Linux and Solaris.
> But besides Rick Robino and me, I guess there must be at least a few
> others running Mac OS X, who subscribe to this list? So I thought I
> should test the water and ask if a monit Widget would be interesting
> for others? Maybe someone already are writing one?
[...]

I manage mailny Solaris, but my desktop is a Mac Os X. In did not
already have Tiger but I will have it soon. I could help in testing it
without problems (in fact, I wrote the "custom log" patch on Mac OS X
;-)

Regards.

PS. The Dashboard is not that "silly"... in fact it was a very widely
used third party tool on the previous versions of Mac OS, that Apple
integrated in Tiger.
--
Marco Ermini
http://www.markoer.org