Re: Custom log file

From: Marco Ermini
Subject: Re: Custom log file
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 00:03:36 +0200

On 5/27/05, Marco Ermini <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
> set customlog format "{%d/%m/%Y, %T}t, %a, %s, %m, %y(%Y)"
[...]

Sorry, now it is:

"{%d/%m/%Y, %T}t, %a, %s, %m, %d"

But IT SHOULD be as previously said... so please correct it in the
customlog.c file (line 121) when you put it into CVS or compile it :-P

Sorry for the very bad and fast english, but it's midnight and I have
to close a project here :-/

Another thing: I don't put my name in the source files. I let you, the
administrators, to do it... please do :-)))

Godd night :-)
--
Marco Ermini
http://www.markoer.org