Re: Log files monitoring

From: Sorin S.
Subject: Re: Log files monitoring
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 00:36:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marco,
Definitively agree with you here. Customised log would
be also a nice feature.
Even better, it would be good to see monit sending
SNMP traps.

In your case you might get around it writing scripts
that look in the monit log and send SNMP traps. But of
course, it is always nice to have all you need in the
monitoring tool.

I remember an email from the list proposing a flexible
alerting system - not sure what was decided about that
one.
Cheers,
Sorin