Re: monit icon

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit icon
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:44:34 +0200

Unfortunately we do not have a 'monit icon' per se. The only "official" monit logo we have is the one on the front page at http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/ You could cut out the monit dog's head using gimp and use that as the logo. If you want to, I can do that for you, but I'm sure that you will be able to to this as well as me :)