Re: HOWTO monitor Apache with Monit.

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: HOWTO monitor Apache with Monit.
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:28:30 +0100

Thanks David, well done! I'll update it with the minor modifications I did to your code. After that I'll post it on monit's web-pages.

On Jan 7, 2005, at 1:26, David Fletcher wrote:

I have written a HOWTO document to accompany the Apache-status code I wrote in December. Please modify it if needed to ensure it describes any recent
changes in the CVS version of the code I submitted.

Best wishes,

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland