Re: Monit and WAP

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Monit and WAP
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 00:52:37 +0100

Fixed and wap.php is added to the monit repository. Thanks!

On Nov 20, 2004, at 21:35, David Fletcher wrote:

Hi all,

I've just been putting the WAP script onto a new server.

I found that two semi-colons were missing from the copy I sent to the list.

The lines

echo '<wml><head><meta http-equiv="Cache-Control" content="no-cache,must-revalidate"/>'

Should be

echo '<wml><head><meta http-equiv="Cache-Control" content="no-cache,must-revalidate"/>';

Sorry about this.

//Bookmark this if you are happy that your phone is secure.
HAPPY ? I'd be happy to own such a phone and afford the costs :)
I am SURE though my current mobile is secure :)

I don't mind which word we use!! As long as people think about whether it is
secure to store the password in a bookmark.

The costs are quite low. Using an old GSM type phone, paying per minute, it only costs
about 10 or 15 pence to read the full server status report.

David.