Re: Looking for specific script

From: Andreas Rust
Subject: Re: Looking for specific script
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:29:26 +0100

At 12:01 15.11.2004, you wrote:

Hi List.
I am afraid I have not managed all over the weekend to fix a script
when my httpd service goes down the heartbeat service to go down as
well in my active node cluster. So if you please help me or at least
show me some guidelines....the presentation and your configuration
examples are very useful and understandable I manage to monitor a lot
of processes but I cannot manage to stop the specific service....
Thanks in advance

Hello,

since you asked a few times now, maybe a good idea would be to post some config snippet which you tried
along with whatever didn't work out.

I assume you want your heartbeat go down after monit has tried to restart httpd for several times.
Therefore simply exec the heartbeat stop script on error ?

l8r

    Andreas Rust     -   webnova GmbH
    address@hidden  -   www.webnova.de
    Tel:  +49 (0)700 - 20 30 7000