Re: monit 4.2.1 crash on OpenBSD

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: monit 4.2.1 crash on OpenBSD
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:49:13 -0700

I have possibly fixed this. getcwd in openbsd 3.5 wants a 1024 byte buffer, so we now use MAXPATHLEN if it exists rather than STRLEN.

If you can, please try this out.

thx.

Paul Galbraith wrote:

I fired up monit (4.2.1 on OpenBSD 3.5) for the first time about 10 days
ago.  After running for four days, I noticed that the process had died and
the following was logged:

monit[1552]: AssertException: at process.c:210 aborting..

I don't know if it's specific the obsd port or not, but figured I'd start
here to see if anyone has any ideas...

Paul