m/monit 1.0.1

From: Andreas Rust
Subject: m/monit 1.0.1
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:30:24 +0200

Hello,

I thought it may be a good time to finally check out mmonit and I grabbed the archive, unpacked and ran
./zild   on the bin directory that gets created.

Surfing to http://localhost:8080 gave me the message:

Surfing to http://localhost:8080/login.html

gave me a Login form, but the Submit button doesnt do much.

On the error-logs of Zild I don't see any problems.

Anyone got an idea what could have gone wrong ?
Running it on an old SuSE 8.0 system, which could explain things, but no errors
at all confuse me. :)

l8r

    Andreas Rust     -   webnova GmbH
    address@hidden  -   www.webnova.de