Re: Changes to the process resource code

From: rory toma
Subject: Re: Changes to the process resource code
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:08:18 -0700

I'll take a looksee on BSD when I get the chance. (Got some bugs to fix at work this week...)

Christian Hopp wrote:

Hi!

Due to recent problems with the resouce gathering (CPU+MEM) I did several
internal changes to it.  The new code is synced to cvs and tested on Linux
and Solaris.  Unfortunately it is not yet tested under *BSD, HPUX and AIX.
So everyone please feel free to test it.

Furthermore the first steps towards measuring the systems CPU
(user(/system/wait)) and MEM has been done.  So far it is for testing
purpose shown in the web interface.  Volunteers for improved *BSD, HPUX
and AIX code are welcome.

Have fun,

Christian

--
Rory Toma               address@hidden
Senior Principal Lead Something or Other