RE: Sybase, VNC

From: Ugo Bellavance
Subject: RE: Sybase, VNC
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:07:23 -0400

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Chris Lopeman [mailto:address@hidden
Envoyé : 9 avril, 2004 13:59
À : address@hidden
Objet : Sybase, VNC

Hi All,

I have seen sybase in the example config file.  But I am wondering if anybody
has a more thorough test built.  SOmething that actually talk to the port.
Also I was wondering if there was a way to actually monitor the database state
using monit.  Such as finding out how much free space exists.  While I am
asking if anybody has a sybase init script that wouldn't hurt either.

I have not seen a VNC monit example.  Is it possible?  Will anybody share this?

<UB>
Please avoid HTML in posts, use plain-text only.

Depends on what you want to do with vnc
To help you out, vnc usually runs on port 5900 for display 0, 5901 for display
1 and so on
the java server runs on port 5800 for display 0, 5801 for display 1 and so on

I have not seen a 3dm monit example.  Is it possible?  Will anybody share this?

Thanks,

Chris