Re: configuring monit's httpd

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: configuring monit's httpd
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:52:45 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

> Martin Pala <address@hidden> writes:

(...)

> Hehe, good point. Never the less, I feel we should wait, say 2-3
> weeks, to see if things improve.

Me too!

> Another option, if we decide to move, is to keep the mailing lists at
> savannah (it's nice to have the history and beeing able to search the
> archive) and just move the CVS repository to, for example, sourceforge
> or to http://www.tigris.org/ or to another place..
>
> What do you think?

I personally dislike Sourceforge.  For normal users (download only) I find
it pain in the down below.  It is awfully slow, it take lots of clicking
till you can download anything... et al.

I dont know anything about tigris.

CHopp

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113