Re: configuring monit's httpd

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: configuring monit's httpd
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:29:34 +0100

Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

*Darn*! First the long downtime, then after the latest changes to
savannah things seems to work bad. I really liked savannah but now
with

 * The file download area does not work
 * Anonymous cvs does not work
 * Changing CVSROOT does not work, i.e. cannot add modules nor mail on
   cvs checkin
 * And sending mail to the mailing lists is like watching paint dry,
   it takes a long time

I must say it's tempting to think about moving to another Open Source
site such as sourceforge...

I agree with the project move.

As you described, lot of savannah functional issues remains. There were similar recuring longterm problems in the past as well (with package area).

The move can simplify one of our current todo item too - to reorganize monit directory tree.