Re: m/monit - centralized monitoring

From: Mark Ma
Subject: Re: m/monit - centralized monitoring
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 23:04:34 +0800

hi Henrik,

This is Mark from Shanghai,China. first of all , i am very excited to know that
u r in the process of such a monitor system.

actually, i am in this process to ,wish to have more comunication with u to
talk about that. maybe i could get some good suggestiong from you.

in the other hand, i am not sure if your system is being developed by yourself
or your company ? if it's yourself's session ,so could i join in with you ?

i am technical consultant and working for a professinal service outsourcing
company. what i focus is UNIX system maintenance/Database system
admin(Oracle/Sybase on Unix)/High availability System
design-install-maintenance and so on.

P.S. i cant have a connection with your web site (http://zild.no) ,is it
working now ?

Best Regards,