Re: Invalid path for TIMESTAMP?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Invalid path for TIMESTAMP?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 02:49:50 +0200

"Peter Holdaway" <address@hidden> writes:

>   I wonder if it is valid for monit to check the existence of a file
> for TIMESTAMP purposes?

No, this is a bug, introduced when I extended the timestamp statement
to also check for changes at existing files. It's fixed now and
checked in to CVS, that is; monit will only check for the existence of
a file if timestamp is used to check for file changes, otherwise no
check for existence of a file is done at startup.

Please run cvs update in the directory where you checked out monit and
recompile. Thank you for testing, please test more :-)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland