SSL problem

From: Klemen Vodopivec
Subject: SSL problem
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 08:27:08 +0100

Hi!

I'm new to this list as well to monit. I just started using it, I
think it's great, but have a problem.

I'd like to set up SSL monit HTTPD to monitor running processes over
the net. I generated pem file using README.SSL documentation
and set up configuration like
set httpd port 2812
  ssl enable
  pemfile /etc/certs/monit.pem
  allow localhost
  allow my.machine
  allow user:pass

monit.pem has 0700 permissions.

When I start monit it complains "Found 0 certificates", but I am able
to connect to the server and view certificate info. Although, in
syslog it shows up
"monit: Openssl engine error during update_ssl_cert_data():
error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)"

Any clue what could be wrong?

--
LP,
 Klemen