Re: ' at line 131error '

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: ' at line 131error '
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 23:14:08 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Anne wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know what causes the following error:
> ' at line 131error '

There is a mysterious error in your configuration file, namely
/etc/monitrc or ~/.monitrc, in case you have started your monit
without any arguments.  If you have used -c <file>... then of course
in <file>.

We would need your /etc/monitrc or ~/.monitrc, in order to evalute the
error.

> I get it whenever I try to execute monit.
> The error appears with any argument or no arguments, except for just -V
> (version).

If you use -V the configuration file is not parsed.  Thus, the error
does not occur.

> I am using monit version 3.1. Red Hat Linux kernel version 2.4.18

Binary package from somewhere or compiled by your self (which configure
argument have you used)?

Don't worry we gonna get it to run! (-:

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113