Behaviour change request.

From: Eetu Rantanen
Subject: Behaviour change request.
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:25:37 +0300 (EEST)

Hi guys,

        First of all, thank you for a great program.

        Last night we got flooded with some 200 mails stating that one
        of the processes monit was watching had become an zombie. I tried
        looking into the config but could not find a switch or an option
        that would make monit restart the program. The "zombie" was a
        java-process and I managed to kill without having to use -9.

        Therefore I am requesting an option to the configuration file such
        as "zombie (alert|kill|restart)".

        Thanks. :-)