Re: dependencies

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: dependencies
Date: 19 Sep 2002 18:38:23 -0700

I have a question.

I'm modelling my dependency parsing after the group parsing. Do multiple
groups work?

If not, how do I put values into a named process object? I.e. I know
that the p->name is sshd, how do I set specific values inside the
process object?

This seems easier, as I can loop over depend values rather than try to
parse a string and set this up in createprocess().