Re: Process data in overview list

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: Process data in overview list
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:33:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Christian Hopp wrote:

> On 5 Sep 2002, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:
>
> > BTW, maybe add something similar to the 'monit status' console ?
>
> yep

Memory works fine... but cpu has a problem... I measure the cpu% by
substracting two tick counts.  The more you wait the better the
measurement.  That means I have to measure twice in "monit status".
Hence, we have to wait for n secons before we get the result.

Otherwise we have to get the data from the server.  But that would
mean that we have to connect to it.  Ideas(?)...  maybe the status
output is generated by the server and we connect to the web interface
and get a text/plain file instead of the usual text/html.  It would be
like the stop/start/restart commands on the cli.

C.Hopp

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113